Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KangaZOOM!!!
















Lots of fun for our little Walker. Hootie and Papa took him to Kangazoom which is just like Monkey Joe's. I took him there a long time ago right after he started walking, and he had a blast. So needless to say, this time around he really rocked it! He was jumping, playing and running from jumpy to slide back to jumpy. He was all over the place. My parents got quite the work out! Both of them were sweating bullets by the end of the afternoon. I am grateful that they got to take him there seeing as my pregnancy would be somewhat of a factor in preventing me from jumping on a moonwalk. Speaking of Amelia, she is set to arrive February 16th at 8:00am. Another c-section. Looks like she is measuring almost 3 weeks ahead of schedule, weighing in at a hefty 6 lbs, 12 oz. Yikes. She is a big girl. What can I say, Jonathan and I make big babies. Big, beautiful, sweet babies. Thank God for that!!!!

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

You can actually buy monthly passes to this fun place! We love to go there when we are near my dad's house. Great place, he is such a cutie!!!