Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bobby and me

Today I had visitors from Alabama!!! My Grandmother and my Grandpa (Bobby) came over to say hello! Bobby hadn't seen me since the day I was born, so his little buddy really had grown! Great- Grandmother Joyce came too. I smiled really big at Bobby, I think he is really neat. Grandmother gave me a bottle and I burped just as loud as my Daddy does! That made him really proud! Yesterday I visited for the first time with my great aunt Donna and great uncle Jeff, who came to visit from North Carolina. We ate dinner together and I slept in G-Aunt Donna's arms. She was very good at rocking me to sleep. It must be all that rocking she does volunteering in the NICU!

No comments: